GuidePedia

1


The show “True Facts” on Nova TV recently announced the interview with the man who after the long chemotherapy torture decided to use hemp oil and literally coughed out cancer.

At the same time, Rick Simpson, the man who made hemp oil popular, was guest during a live streaming radio-program about hemp on Radio Student.

Listen to the show broadcasted on 4th February on the World Cancer Day.

You Can Buy Organic Hemp Oil here: Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil, 24-Ounce Bottle



Also check this amazing book that is written by Tamara St John, a woman who has won the battle against cancer.
Here you can buy her book “Defeat Cancer Now” and read her really amazing story:
Defeat Cancer Now: A Nutritional Approach to Wellness for Cancer and Other Diseases




- Source: http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com

Post a Comment

  1. Hello viewers all over the world, I'm Michelle Clarkson, I want to testify of what Rick Cannabis Oil did for me and my entire family. My Daughter and husband were having a very notorious and serious diseases called breast cancer and my husband had Brain tumor, my Daughter condition was unbearable and my husband had stop working due to his brain tumor infection which was suppose to kill him last year. This diseases had made my family to be dwelling in pains for the past years until I was recommended to get the Rick Cannabis oil from our Family Nurse who gave us the contact which is on: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com or thc-cbdcannabisoil@outlook.com
    I informed him about my daughter and husband situation, he gave my family unending encouragement and undying hope of a peaceful family we would become once more after my family has completed treatment.
    On the 27/10/2015 I got hold on the Rick Cannabis Oil which my husband and daughter started treatment immediately, after four months of usage of the Rick cannabis oil, I applaud the world to join and share my joy of the restoration of my family to normalcy of a successful curing of my daughter and husband diseases.
    It is with gratitude that I'm informing the world that my daughter breast cancer and my husband brain tumor has been successfully cured with Rick Cannabis Oil which I personally order at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com, I never thought that my family will One have a better life as it use to be, but today the Joy is beyond what words can express. A wonderful gift of life is back and we are stepping into the New Era with so much Joy and Peace in Healthy condition.
    My family has been restored by Rick Cannabis Oil which we would not be able to thanks in words, but I want this man to know that Our Passion for his effort burns with gratitude,Peace and love.
    viewers all around, there is still hope beyond your thoughts in whatever health condition you finds your self, a hold on the Rick cannabis Oil will solve your pains and tears, on: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com or thc-cbdcannabisoil@outlook.com
    You can see that I have come to realize that true love allows others to fly, when they want to fly. When their journey is just starting and their lessons of unconditional love have been fulfilled. So I place my beloved Daughter and Husband into God's arms and cry with such gratitude for the blessing Rick has brought and for removing the pains from our Life's. viewers should contact Rick Team on: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com or
    thc-cbdcannabisoil@outlook.com
    Thank You Sir Rick.
    Michelle Clarkson

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Popular Posts

 
Top