GuidePedia

5
Mission Impossible.
Peter Thiel, the billionaire co-founder of PayPal, plans to live to be 120. Compared with some other tech billionaires, he doesn’t seem particularly ambitious. Dmitry Itskov, the “godfather” of the Russian Internet, says his goal is to live to 10,000; Larry Ellison, co-founder of Oracle, finds the notion of accepting mortality “incomprehensible,” and Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google, hopes to someday “cure death.”
Immortality cover

These titans of tech aren’t being ridiculous, or even vainglorious; their quests are based on real, emerging science that could fundamentally change what we know about life and about death. It’s hard to believe, though, since the human quest for immortality is both ancient and littered with catastrophic failures. Around 200 B.C., the first emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang, accidentally killed himself trying to live forever; he poisoned himself by eating supposedly mortality-preventing mercury pills.
Centuries later, the search for eternal life wasn’t much safer: In 1492, Pope Innocent VIII died after blood transfusions from three healthy boys whose youth he believed he could absorb. A little closer to modern times, in 1868 America, Kentucky politician Leonard Jones ran for the U.S. presidency on the platform that he’d achieved immortality through prayer and fasting—and could give his secrets for cheating death to the public. Later that year, Jones died of pneumonia.
But historical precedent hasn’t dissuaded some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. Thiel, for example, has given $3.5 million to the Methuselah Foundation. Aubrey de Grey, Methuselah's co-founder, says the nonprofit’s main research initiative, Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence(SENS), is devoted to finding drugs that cure seven types of age-related damage: “Loss of cells, excessive cell division, inadequate cell death, garbage inside the cell, garbage outside the cell, mutations in the mitochondria, and crosslinking of the extracellular matrix.… The idea is that the human body, being a machine, has a structure that determines all aspects of its function, including its chance of falling apart any time soon, so if we can restore that structure—at the molecular and cellular level—then we will restore function too, so we will have comprehensively rejuvenated the body.”
Source: 
http://www.newsweek.com/2015/03/13/silicon-valley-trying-make-humans-immortal-and-finding-some-success-311402.html

Post a Comment

  1. I want to thank Rick Simpson and the entire management of Ricksimpsoncurefoundation and their life saving cannabis oil that cured my breast cancer, so many doctors told me that there was no hope for me since i was not responding to treatment despite all the chemo and radiation. So a friend of mine came to my rescue by making me ordering this cannabis oil from Rick Simpson cure foundation which she said Rick has been helping patients to fight against cancer of various types so i decided to give it a try, and i ordered for the good cannabis oil for that of 60 grams which cost me $1500 usd. So far i have really improved and now i am very okay like never before. I felt it's necessary i let others know this good news especially those suffering from this ugly disease that once you have a good cannabis oil, from Rick Simpson Cure Foundation, it can really give a second chance in life. If it happen that you are among those suffering and dying of this disease and you really need this cannabis oil, you can contact the foundation and you can order and purchase this good cannabis oil from the foundation on their email on
    Ricksimpsoncurefoundation@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Rick Simpson and the entire management of Ricksimpsoncurefoundation and their life saving cannabis oil that cured my breast cancer, so many doctors told me that there was no hope for me since i was not responding to treatment despite all the chemo and radiation. So a friend of mine came to my rescue by making me ordering this cannabis oil from Rick Simpson cure foundation which she said Rick has been helping patients to fight against cancer of various types so i decided to give it a try, and i ordered for the good cannabis oil for that of 60 grams which cost me $1500 usd. So far i have really improved and now i am very okay like never before. I felt it's necessary i let others know this good news especially those suffering from this ugly disease that once you have a good cannabis oil, from Rick Simpson Cure Foundation, it can really give a second chance in life. If it happen that you are among those suffering and dying of this disease and you really need this cannabis oil, you can contact the foundation and you can order and purchase this good cannabis oil from the foundation on their email on
    Ricksimpsoncurefoundation@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete


  3. My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don't need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work.
    Where to purchase, contact via >drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348161554365
    My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony.
    Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life.
    contact Dr olokum for all type of cancer

    thanks to jessica doris

    ReplyDelete

  4. Never give up on treating your cancer for there is a cure and my husband was once a cancer patient, am cythia lisa living in Belgium. Two years ago my husband suffered from lungs cancer and the doctor told us that nothing could be done, I was so frustrated and the thought of loosing my husband was so unbearable that I lost all hope.

    One faithful day my daughter told me that she had found a cure for cancer and she found it on the internet, she ask me to watch Rick Simpson’s video with her. Although i didn’t believe her I watched it anyway just to please her and after watching it I discovered that it brought my hope back and i wanted to give it a try.

    I and my daughter started searching for legitimate source that could provide the Rick Simpson’s hemp oil that would cure my husband. We read a lot of testimonies online of how a lot of doctors has helped a lot of patients cured their cancer with hemp oil and it was on one of this sites we found a sole distributor of RSH oil,Rick Simpson, we contacted him Via his Email: greategbesutemple@gmail.com, or call +2348161554365 which we found in the testimony we read.

    RSH oil is the best ever, I followed his instruction and now my husband is healthy and I am so excited.

    Thanks to RSH oil for helping my husband cure his cancer with his and for also making life worth living once again. We all love you cythia lisa .... God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I viewers, I was diagnosed officially in March 2015. I've SO MANY symptoms! The "diabetic nerve pain"-tho I'm
    NOT Diabetic! Just LOTS of it! The tingling, & numbness & fatigue and ALL the rest! Do I HAVE to live the remainder of my life this way? I don't even have the energy to get my
    NORMAL tests, let alone an M.S. one! To get out of bed& go out is BEYOND a chore for me! Nobody would understand it! My life was a living nightmare - in ADDITION to what I have to endure with one of my sons.(I can't even
    take care of him) - I desperately search for an alternative cure to save my life till a friend of mine from UK told me about Dr. MOHAMEND from AFRICA who cured her husband from ALS, PLS, and FSHD with His Herbal Healing OIL, ROOT and HERBS. I contacted Dr. MOHAMEND through His what'sapp number and told him about my MS problem and he assured me that I will be CURED that he has CURES to any disease and VIRUS. I was very happy to hear that from him. I place an ORDER and he sent it through a courier delivery service to my address which I sent to him. I received it within 4 days and immediately commerce usage as prescribed by Dr. MOHAMEND In the first one week of usage, I started noticing great change all over my body, I was now gaining STRENGHT gradually, after three weeks, I was able to move my arms and legs, talk and also swallow. I was totally CUREDof MS disease after six weeks. You can contact Dr. MOHAMEND via his email: drmohamendherbalremedy@gmail.com or call/whatsapp on +2348148010628. My FAMILY and I refer people to HIM everyday and everyone who has contacted him is recovering and seeing
    REVERSAL in SYMPTOMS. Please share this with anyone you know is suffering from ALS, PLS, MS, MSA, FSHD, Parkinson's, and Fibromyalgia. I believe he treats more than those things, so if you have questions please just call. Can't hurt. Let me know if you have any questions! I'll be Happy to help through my email: zandrasmithon@gmail.com. I don't want anyone else to die with this hideous disease! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Popular Posts

 
Top