GuidePedia

1
Lord Jacob Rothschild has warned investors that the world is mired in the most dangerous geopolitical situation since World War II.
Lord Rothschild Warns Investors of Most Dangerous Geopolitical Situation Since WWII 040315roths

The 78-year-old chairman of RIT Capital Partners, a £2.3bn trust, used the organization’s annual report to caution savers that the focus of the firm would be the preservation of shareholders’ capital and not short term gains.

Rothschild said that “a geopolitical situation perhaps as dangerous as any we have faced since World War II” has created a “difficult economic background” of which investors should be wary.

Rothschild, whose business associates include Warren Buffett and Henry Kissinger, blamed the fraught climate on, “chaos and extremism in the Middle East, Russian aggression and expansion, and a weakened Europe threatened by horrendous unemployment, in no small measure caused by a failure to tackle structural reforms in many of the countries which form part of the European Union”.

“RIT is popular among private investors thanks to its excellent track record and its conservative approach to conserving capital,” notes the Telegraph’s Richard Dyson. Rothschild and his daughter Hannah jointly own shares in the trust worth approximately £160m.

Rothschild’s warning follows reports from January’s Davos Economic Forum during which it was revealed that the wealthy are purchasing secret hideaways in remote locations in order to escape social upheaval and possible riots.




Source:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/lord-rothschild-warns-investors-of-most-dangerous-geopolitical-situation-since-wwii.html?noredirect=1#noredirect

Post a Comment

  1. My Name is wellitymorgan from USA, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr ezomo has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/ AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email.
    drezomospellhome@gmail.com and get your healing

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Popular Posts

 
Top