GuidePedia

4
According to the Fluoride Action Network, as of July 2010, more than 3,000 professionals from around the globe have banded together in an attempt to end the fluoridation of drinking water. Why? Since the petition first began circulating in 2007 — to the chagrin of dentists everywhere — evidence continues to mount that sodium fluoride isn’t something to smile about. In fact, it could actually be one of the biggest health risks of our time. And it’s not just the aptly named Fluoride Action Network that thinks so. Sources such as Natural News, Prevention Magazine and even the Wall Street Journal have all questioned the merits of fluoridation of drinking water.

So why is Fluoride still being added to our water? The story begins as many stories do when well-meaning folks try to mimic something in nature and it goes horribly wrong. Way back when, people recognized the positive effects of calcium fluoride in drinking water and wanted to replicate it. Thus, Grand Rapids, MI, began adding sodium fluoride — a less expensive version of calcium fluoride — to its water supply in 1945. The key difference being that calcium fluoride is naturally occurring and sodium fluoride is not. Not to mention that sodium fluoride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear industry and often contaminated with lead, aluminum and cadmium.
Photo: creativecommons

For decades after sodium fluoride was first introduced, it became synonymous with bright, vibrant smiles. That was until reports started to surface that stated otherwise. For instance, a National Research Council (NRC) panel of dentists, toxicologist and epidemiologists determined that fluoride levels in drinking water are too high and might actually damage teeth (isn’t that ironic). And a recent report out of India reveals that children have been crippled and even blinded after fluoride was added to their drinking water.
Fluoride has also been cited for causing depression, creating liver and kidney damage, weakening the immune system and even promoting cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. However, even as more detrimental evidence comes to light, many are still convinced of the benefits of sodium fluoride, which is slowing any widespread call for removal.
Photo: AquaLiv

What can you do to protect yourself from sodium fluoride?
Source: 
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/lifestyle/3000-professionals-petition-to-remove-fluoride-from-drinking-water

Post a Comment

  1. How can I explain this to the world that
    there is a man who can cure HIV/aids I
    was HIV over since 7year I have being
    into HIV drug I can’t anymore I decide
    to look for help then I found this
    woman post write about this great man
    DR.ezomo telling people about him that
    this man have cured to HIV I don’t
    believe that because all I have in mind
    is HIV had no cure, thank god for my
    life today am HIV negative through the
    power of DR.ezomo I contacted this
    man for help because who write about
    him drop an email of the man I pick the
    email and emailed him for the cure this
    man told me what to do about the cure
    well am from uk this man cast a curing
    spell on me and he told me that he will
    call me after the cure is done truly he
    did I was cured for 45mins spell what a
    wonderful man this DR.ezomo if you
    need his cured just email him now at
    drezomospellhome@gmail.com or
    contact me at
    perezsandra491@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. Am Anderson i reside in Italy, my wife was suffering from breast cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about DR Osas that he can cure cancer with his herbal medication,i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think that the herbal medicine would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    I told my wife about it, and she asked me to contact dr. Osas. And my wife told me to let give a try. So i contacted him, then he told me about the items that are needed to prepare the medication cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 2months the cancer would be gone. After the preparation of the items, he contacted me and asked me to send him my residential address, so that he can send the medication down to my house. Then he sent it to me, so i gave it to my wife and she used it, it worked exactly as the dr Osas prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Osas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Dr. Osas for helping me with the herbal medication and for his support and care.
    contact him on:- doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.com or you can as well contact him on his mobile line on +2349039537920 What can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Anderson i reside in Italy, my wife was suffering from breast cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about DR Osas that he can cure cancer with his herbal medication,i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think that the herbal medicine would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    I told my wife about it, and she asked me to contact dr. Osas. And my wife told me to let give a try. So i contacted him, then he told me about the items that are needed to prepare the medication cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 2months the cancer would be gone. After the preparation of the items, he contacted me and asked me to send him my residential address, so that he can send the medication down to my house. Then he sent it to me, so i gave it to my wife and she used it, it worked exactly as the dr Osas prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Osas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Dr. Osas for helping me with the herbal medication and for his support and care.
    contact him on:- doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.com or you can as well contact him on his mobile line on +2349039537920 What can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO everybody am from New Zealand I wanna thank the great DR ABOR for curing me from herpes virus and hiv with the help of his herbal medicine am very happy, I never thought I would ever be cured because of the condition the doctor give to me, until a friend of mine direct me to this man called DR ABOR who healed me totally from herpes virus and hiv, he is a good man and he also cast spell, you can reach him with IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM
    and he also cure HEPATITIS A B C
    and ANY TYPE OF CANCER, LUPUS, HPV, LOOKING FOR BABY, ERECTION EJACULATION
    and HIV AIDS
    he also cast spell to get your EX BACK
    you can reach him on via IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP my agent or call +393512728432

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Popular Posts

 
Top