GuidePedia

0

A Chattanooga woman with strong views about Islam finds herself out of a job and banned from a shopping mall for expressing her opinion about Muslim terrorists.



CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee(WDEF) Heidi Grubbs was employed at the Belk department store inside Northgate Mall until a customer overheard her call Mohammad Abdulazeez, the domestic Muslim terrorist who killed five servicemen in Chattanooga last month “a piece of sh*t scum.”

“I made a comment specifically towards the terrorist Mohammad and his family by stating that he was a piece of sh** scum and his family was too for killing our men. And then I was fired because I refused to apologize for it,” Grubbs said.


But losing her job wasn’t the only thing she was faced with. “Two officers in the loss prevention office told me I was to be banned from all properties of CBL because of a sign that I have on my car.”

The sign is an anti-Islamic message that she proudly stuck on her window. “The original sign on my car states that I will sh** on your Koran; I’ll spit in the face of your Mohammad; and that Islam is a lie.”


In a previous interview with Examiner.com Writer Joe Newby, Grubbs said she has been very outspoken about Islam since moving to Chattanooga from Memphis. “What happened to our soldiers” is more offensive than anything she might have written on paper, she added.

A CBL executive told News 12 that Grubbs was banned because she violated the mall code of conduct. “It’s more to do with the vulgar language that was used. It’s not anything to do with her personal beliefs,” said CBL Marketing Director Catherine Wells.

Grubbs was forced to sign a legal documents that solidified her being banned from all CBL properties for one year. And now she is threatening to take civil action because she feels her freedom or speech and expression has been violated.

“As a whole, we should unite to protect our freedoms in America, our constitution and rights of speech. And that’s what I’m doing,” Grubbs said.


Source:
 http://truthuncensored.net/woman-fired-and-banned-from-mall-for-remarks-insulting-islam-and-muslim-terrorists/#sthash.wJBsEIbJ.dpuf

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts

 
Top