GuidePedia

2
“People are also dying from vaccinations. My son died in front of me for two minutes.” Jenny McCarthy talks about how she cured her son from Autism created by unsafe vaccinations.


Also she talks about how she cured her son from Autism created by unsafe vaccinations.


Jenny McCarthy and her 6-year-old son Evan are on the cover USmagazine, alongside the headline, “Beating Autism: How I Saved My Son.”
In the interview, Jenny – who has very publicly blamed the MMR vaccine for Evan’s autism – says that her son has made remarkable progress, and credits his recovery to a strict dairy and wheat-free diet.
“When he finally hugged me,” she reveals, “I prayed, ‘Please God don’t let this be the only time.’”


The actress-turned-author adds, “I made a deal with God. I said, ‘You fix my boy, you show me the way and I’ll teach the world how I did it.’”


Jenny has recently become embroiled in a war of words with fellow Hollywood mom Amanda Peet, who is a spokesperson for the Every Child By Two pro-vaccination campaign.
Via US

Post a Comment

  1. Love you Jenny - you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cured her son of autism? Well that is impressive. I am sure she's out there 'Curing" other people children too. God... he can fix anything. absolutely.. You don't make deals with God though. If you do something for me GOD I'll do this... No. Sorry. It doesn't work that way.

    More people are dying from the diseases then the vaccinations. Measles was eradicated in the US. The only cases we had were from other countries. Not anymore. Measles is on the rise in the US because people aren't getting vaccinated. People are dying from a disease that was no longer here. I grew up with full vaccinations as did most of my generation. Hard to find anyone that had measles, mumps, rubella, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, small pox while we were growing up. Never once heard of a case where someone died from the vaccination unless they were allergic to eggs. Jenny McCarthy is hardly a doctor so I will have to say, "Nope! not buying it".

    As for autism... it is totally unproven that vaccinations have any connection at all. It's more like the food additives and food coloring are connected to having autism. That is also unproven but a lot more likely then vaccinations...

    Sometimes it comes down to basic math... 1 person dies from a vaccination due a reaction. Barely anyone comes down with said disease. Stop vaccinations. No one dies from the vaccine but 25 people die from disease because they weren't protected. I realize we want a scenario where no one dies but last I checked we live in the real world. Sometimes you need to do what is right to protect everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Popular Posts

 
Top