GuidePedia

12
The symptoms of aspartame poisoning can impact your psychological and physiological functioning and may even lead to death. 

Aspartame is a sweetener that is much sweeter than sugar but has fewer calories. Aspartame can be found in diet sodas, coffee and yogurt. While aspartame products, such as NutraSweet and Equal, may appear to be a healthier alternative to sugar, there are a lot of side effects and the potential for poisoning. 


Psychological 

Aspartame poisoning can cause symptoms that affect you psychologically. Psychological symptoms impact your mental well-being and how your moods are regulated; while these symptoms may not seem dangerous they can lead to poor decision-making and impaired judgment. 

Neurological 

Neurological symptoms of aspartame poisoning impact the control center for your body, your brain. Among these symptoms are dizziness, numbness in the limbs, severe tremors, facial pain, seizures, headaches or migraines, confusion, fatigue, slurred speech and hyperactivity. 


Physical 

According to author Karen Hanrahan, a wellness educator and nutrition consultant, aspartame poisoning may cause nausea, vertigo, skin lesions, ringing in the ears, loss of taste, muscular and joint pain, irregular menstrual cycle, heart attack symptoms and menstrual cramps. Physically you may also experience diarrhea, abdominal pain, painful swallowing, asthma-like symptoms, thinning hair, hair loss, burning during urination, excessive thirst, fluid retention, high blood pressure, allergic reactions in the mouth, weight gain or loss, leg swelling and bloating.

Source: http://www.undergroundhealth.com/symptoms-of-aspartame-poisoning/

Post a Comment

  1. I'd like to know who got paid to put this poison on the market. I have to avoid it or I get a terrible rash on my skin. Even chewing gum contains it now. Wrigleys gum sold for over 50 year without it. I don't see why they added aspertaim to their gum about 7 or 8 years ago. I can't find a gum without it and have just given up chewing gum entirely. I don't order softdrinks in a restaurant because sometimes the servers fill your glass with diet if the regular soda spout is empty or someone else is using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes donald rumsfield selected a man over who would accept it as being safe. Before this man come along they had turned it down, because it wasnt safe. So rumsfield made boo coos of money and alot of others im sure. This aspartame i believe caused me to get lupus and seizures. I have people ask me what is lupus and i have to say, it is a slow dying disease. This stuff can not be digested, It just stays in your body. It is a poison because it breaks down in your body and turns into wood grain alcohol. I hope that the ones who make money with this go straight to hell.

      Delete
    2. You can get Glee Gum on Amazon. It's natural.

      Delete
    3. Donald Rumsfeld

      Delete
  2. Donald Rumsfeld is the culprit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also thank Monsanto for creating this poison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know how to get diagnosed with this. I drank diet coke for years before finding this out. I have since stopped but still experience so many of these symptoms. I am in severe pain every morning my muscles ache and are sore every night and morning. I am miserable. Is there a cure or treatment other than the obvious? My dr. said that there is no way to diagnose it but there has to be something they can do for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be fibromyalgia, my mom takes lyrica for it.

      Delete
    2. My doctor is dumb. My mom has it too and I've told him I think I have it still no tests, no exams, nothing just me sitting here hurting. I need help with this. I think they look at everyone as drug addicts but I'm seriously in pain. I wish diet coke never existed because I believe I wouldn't be hurting the way I am now. And, they trick you into thinking it's good for you. LOL....It's poison. I should sue them but wouldn't know where to start to prove my case.

      Delete
    3. Even though you don't drink diet soda aspartameis in so much stuff. If you chew gum or eat breath mints it's in there. They are even trying to have it put in milk!! Any artifical sweentener pink,blue or yellow packets it doesn't matter they are all poison.
      http://aspartame.mercola.com/

      Delete
  5. big toe joint pain on side

    Here is my page; arthritis knee surgery options; jointpainraw.com,

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Popular Posts

 
Top